- Monitor and Report on Employee Attendance and Employee Loans
- Accurately compute and process company payroll (including Overtime, Allowances and Employee-Employer Contributions)
- Submits timely statutory reports.
- Remits payments and/or report of employees, government offices and subsidiaries on time.
- Processes employees’ requests for certificate on government concerns.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Passionate, hard worker and well-organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask.
- Should possess sound judgment, exert discretion and be able to preserve confidentiality.
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Preferably with knowledge on labor regulations and payroll practices
- Can write and converse well in Filipino and English
- Advanced Knowledge in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Trainable and can easily adopt to the Fast phased environment
- Knows how to create good business correspondence and work in a team-setting
Apply for Payroll Specialist