- Provides accurate, current inventory data for purchasing decisions.
- Maintains inventories at optimum levels to prevent under-or-over investment in inventory;
- Coordinate the on-time taking and/or delivery of physical inventories.
- Verifies clerical computations against physical inventories
- Prepares timely inventory reports
- Perform other tasks as needed by the management
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers.
- Coordinate important information to and from management.
- Process and file important documentations such as order slips and sales invoices.
- Prepare detailed reports and perform other tasks as needed by the management.
- Passionate, hard worker and well organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask.
- Should possess sound judgment, exert discretion and be able to preserve confidentiality.
- Advanced Knowledge in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Trainable and can easily adopt to the Fast phased environment
- Can converse well in Filipino and English
- Knows how to create good business correspondence and work in a team-setting.
Apply for Logistics/Admin Associate