- Verify legitimacy of and conduct credit investigations on prospective clients.
- Records, maintains and monitors customer accounts and their credit lines.
- Create, maintain and follow an active collection schedule.
- Prepare and submit follow-up letters for customer accounts, as well as other important documents.
- Make outbound phone calls to clients regarding scheduled payments.
- Advice company on delinquent accounts.
- Support company in litigation efforts regarding delinquent accounts when needed.
- Provide monthly reports.
- Ensures strict confidentiality of financial records.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Passionate, hard worker and well-organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask.
- Should possess sound judgment, exert discretion and be able to preserve confidentiality.
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Preferably with knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Can write and converse well in Filipino and English
- Advanced Knowledge in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Trainable and can easily adopt to the Fast phased environment
- Knows how to create good business correspondence and work in a team-setting.
Apply for Credit and Collection